Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nikky - Rockstar for a Day!

Nikky is a very talented young musician. I was very impressed with her guitar skills. When she started strumming, I thought to myself, "Wow! She's good!".

Recently, Nikky was given the chance to experience being a Rockstar for a Day, a gift experience made available by RedRibbon Days, which is a fantastic experience!

The experience started off with Nikky's makeover by a professional makeup artist.









After her makeup session, we had an album cover portraiture session...








…followed by a quick practice before the actual recording of her singing a song.




And finally, off to the studio for the recording. Nikky was great on the guitar, so we didn’t need a minus-1.


Hmm…the album cover, perhaps? Will leave it to the graphic designers la ;-)


I reckon this is a great experience for anyone! I had fun! =)